Thirty years ago, September 21, 1981 was one of the greatest days of my life. That was the day I first became a "Big" Brother. No longer was I the youngest in my family, there was someone new. I was at my grandparent's house when the call came in that there was another Painter boy. As hard as it is to believe, this week Mike turned 30. 
The last 30 years have been great. I have loved to watch him grow; he has always been entertaining, whether it was impressing people with a 2-year old "reading", telling people his name is MBP 3 years old, Nephi UT 84648. Supporting him while he played football and wrestled. He makes me smile and laugh, he is into so many of the same things I am. I guess that is why we get along so well.
1 comment:
What a cool happy birthday post for your brother!
Post a Comment