
While on my Sanpete County tour I ran across this abandoned building. I couldn't decide which angle provided me the best photography options. So, I have included my favorite from each of the three sides available from the road. I think my favorite is the middle picture. Which do you like best?
2 comments:
It is hard to decide. I think I like the middle one the most too, but the first and last are really awesome too! Where is Sanpete County?
Do you ever think, people used to reside in these abandoned buildings? And now they're gone? Where did they go? Abandoned buildings kind of make me sad or realize how quickly life evolves and changes.
I like the top one. Seeing your pictures makes me want to keep up on this challenge the way we started it. You are getting really good at taking pictures Clinton!
Post a Comment