Sunday, February 10, 2013

It was a Super Day

Last Sunday I had the family over for the annual "Big Game" party.  We have been having this party for probably close to 15 years or so and well, this last one has been my favorite.  Sure it was a good game and the team we were cheering for won, the Philly cheese steaks were great, but it wasn't the game, the food or the commercials that I remember.  I will remember watching Baby A getting buried in the balloons, listening to Mike as he quizzed Amber for her Biology test, and I will remember all twelve of us crammed into my little living room, spending time with one another.  Teasing each other, chatting and well just doing some great family bonding.  Yes, this party was my favorite, but it had nothing to do with the game.    

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

I love it! All the best things to remember!