Friday night when I arrived at camp, I walked down to the nearby creek. I noticed how clear the water was, as I looked into the creek and noticed a few fish swimming around. Then Saturday after the morning rainstorms, we watched as the creek went from clear to brown and then we turned around and a few minutes later the water was this rust color. We could still see some of the brown on the edges but that color was quickly replaced by the color coming off Red Creek. A little later the water looked as thick as chocolate milk and was a deep orange color. Because this color is so unique, I knew this would be my picture of the week.

1 comment:
I have never seen anything like that before. How crazy! I would have had a hard time not sitting and watching it forever
Post a Comment