Wednesday, September 19, 2012

#37 Trees and Turkeys

The other day I took a ride in the canyon, I had to get up there and see some of the changing leaves.  I was NOT disappointed.  They are SPECTACULAR right now. 
When I first cast a glimpse at this tree, I thought it would make a great pictures of the week.  I loved the variety of colors, the reds, greens, oranges, and even a few yellows.  After I took the picture and my mom noticed the Wild Turkeys hanging out around the tree I KNEW this would be my photo of the week.
Have you made it to the mountains yet to see the amazingness?  There are more pictures to come, but if you want another fix, the picture I uploaded today on FB as my cover photo is one of them I took.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I swear the colors are brighter this year than normal

Natalie Schafer said...

The turkeys are a perfect touch. Sometimes I think you set these things up!