This morning I made the following announcement to my co-workers. "It is July 31st people. Where as the month gone?" I know I know I sound like an old person, or more accurately, I sound like my parents when I was a kid. But I honestly cannot figure out what happened to the month.
| I think we were finally starting to dry out here! |
I tried to stay busy this month. Celebrated the 4th of July with some of my family while camping in the Nephi Canyon. The Stampede was busy this year, got drenched to the bone at the Thursday performance, cooked hamburgers Friday night, participated in the parade Friday, and played in the annual horseshoe tournament on Saturday. Spent the Sunday and Monday after the rodeo trying to lose weight with a nasty, nasty bout of the flu. (It was seriously ugly at my house for a couple days. I quarantined myself and was praying for divine intervention.)
This year I attended the 24th of July Celebrations in both Levan and Mona, which was quite a bit of fun. It was a first for both and as much as I enjoyed it, I am certain it will not be the last.
Of course, I have done my fair share of campaigning this month. Out visiting with people, hearing new ideas, and discussing possible future changes has been rather exciting.
No to mention, I have had some great family time with my brothers and their amazing families. I feel truly blessed with such awesome and supportive family members.
Looking at the August calendar, I don't see it slowing down anytime soon! To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have it any other way. I like to stay busy!
Anyway, I hope that if you look back at your July, you enjoyed it as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment