Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Day on the Water

Yesterday (6/4/11) we decided it was warm enough to take the boat out for a few hours.

Just as we put the boat on the water Amber and Mom posed for about 3 seconds so I could snap a picture of them.
Mike took this picture of me soaking up the sun.


Mike and Paul spent some time out on the tube. Unfortunately, I was not in charge of the camera at this time or I would have gotten the picture when Paul was showboating and Mike was screaming like an 8 year-old girl.

Amber and Dad were taking the tube out for a spin. Unfortunately, they started in the wrong direction.


This was after we got going and they decided it was better facing forward. We had a great time, even though the water was only 61 degrees, everyone that got in the water said it was still a good time.

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

Not a fan of the water, my stomach hurts looking at these pictures. I do think it sounds like a lot of family fun though!