Sunday, April 29, 2012

#17 Shakey

This week after mowing my lawn, I decided that I needed to take some pictures of the tree in my front yard.  I stood underneath it and took probably about 20 different pictures, but when I put them on my computer, I was very disappointed to see only about a handful of them were not blurry.  The one below was my favorite of the non-blurry.  
I am not certain why they were blurry.  I don't know if I was a little tired after mowing the lawn, so my arms didn't want to hold steady?  The breeze that was moving the storm in had slowed down, so that wasn't it.  I also wondered if it might be because it was getting dark and I should have held it longer before moving to take the next picture?
The picture above was kind of fun, because it shows how thick the blossoms are on the tree.  Well, how thick they were.  The storm that rolled through that night blew bunches of blossoms into the yard.  Well, it still looks great, just not as full.  Hope you get a little enjoyment from these pictures.

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

Isn't it wonderful when the flowers and trees starting showing us their beauty? I must post pictures of my Lilies soon!