Thursday, March 17, 2011

My view today...




This will be my view all day today. Scores on my small screen and the game on the big screen. Nope, I am not trying to make anyone jealous, just stating what I will be doing today. Just so you don't worry about me sitting ALL day, at time outs, half times, and other commercial breaks I have been putting laundry in the wash, feverishly vacuuming the floor and washing dishes.





If any of you are wondering what is needed in the official See El Pain March Madness Survival Survival Pack, we have: Diet Coke, Chips & Salsa & Guacamole, Big Screen TV, Remote, Bracket and Highlighter.

(F0R tHe ReCoRd ThIs Is My PiCtUrE oF tHe DaY.)




2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are a seriously follower - aside from BYU and Jimmer I have no idea who is playing.

Colton and Garrett said...

I'm in the SAME boat...I have NO clue who is playing etc!!!! It looks like you are all set up there! Ya do need some eggs.....