Tonight I went out on a date at one of my favorite places to eat, Joe Bandido's in Springville. I think it is pretty safe to say, they have the best chips. (You should try them.)
After dinner, rather than taking the quick drive back to the freeway, we instead decided to go through town. Driving by their city building I was surprised at how picturesque it was. I quickly took a turn into the parking lot to see if I could find the right photo. My first attempt was of this statue:
I like the photo, but it is difficult to see the detail of the young child inspecting a butterfly that has landed on their finger. As I stepped into my car, I looked up and realized that originally I was going to take a picture of the city building. I jumped back out of the car and after a few attempts ended up with the following picture: 
I was actually pleased with how the picture turned out. I have tried to use the night snapshot option on my camera in the past and did not like the results. But tonight it turned out much better than my previous attempts.
1 comment:
I love to eat at that place. Maybe it would be a good time to go again.
Post a Comment