Can I just tell you? I am so ready for this election to be over. Soon, now, YESTERDAY! I am certain you have all see the youtube clip where the little girl is tired of hearing about Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney. Well, I am sick of hearing about Jim Matheson and Mia Love. Seriously, I think I see no less than a dozen television commercials each night in this contest. The majority of the commercials are NASTY commercials. It is not even the candidates camps that are doing these nasty ad campaigns, it is other PACs and groups sponsoring the commercials. I don't believe any of the groups are even Utah based. The commercials I have actually seen from each of the candidates are positive and promote themselves, as it should be. No matter the content, I am tired of the commercials. Anyway, that is my two cents! (Or was that three?) Oh and to make it 4 cents, I don't care which of these two candidates you support, just make certain you get out there and vote! Thank you, Irish Spring can now have their soap box back.

1 comment:
I agree! The negativity makes me dislike both, and I dont watch a lot of it. I make a point to mute their commercials. Start working on your own character instead of trying to make the other party look worse than you.
Post a Comment